Before you can get paid, you will need to ensure you have set your Withdrawal preferences in Impact
- Login to Impact and go to the dashboard (homepage)
- If you have not already set your withdrawal preferences, you will see a message at the top right of your dashboard that asks you to do it. Click Complete Withdrawal Settings.
- You will be presented with two options for payouts:You will then be able to select the criteria for withdrawal, with two options again:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (this is only available for banks in select locations)
- PayPal (available to everyone)
Click SaveIf you want to change these settings at a later date, you can click on the icon with three dots on it in the bottom of the left side menuClick on SettingsScroll down to the Finance section and select Withdrawal Settings
- Payout will be triggered once my earnings reach a certain amount (minimum amount of earnings for withdrawal = $10)
- Payout will be triggered on a particular day of the month (minimum amount of earnings for withdrawal = $50)
We will pay your earnings into your Impact account, but after that it is up to Impact to process the withdrawal of that money to your nominated account. If you have any withdrawal issues please contact [email protected] for assistance.
More information on withdrawal settings can be found on this Impact Help Center article.