This month, we’re noticing a big trend towards sidebar navigation in website design.
Here are four WordPress themes that are prime examples of this trend, as chosen by our content specialists on Envato Market:
A trendy theme for designers, agencies, and more. $49 on Themeforest.
A one-page parallax template, ideal for portfolios or simple sites. $16 on Themeforest.
An image-focused template with a sidebar navigation menu that utilises the full screen (i.e., great for small screens). $48 on Themeforest.
A theme made for photographers. $29 on Themeforest.
What else caught the attention of our team recently?
Creative, clean sites for portfolios and shops:
- Voxco, a ‘portfolio theme for creative people’ (pictured above)
- Ava, the ‘simple way to build your online store and showcase your works in style’
We <3 the 90’s:
Clockwise from top left:
- Ukiyo WP Theme – for bright colors and wavy lines
- TopFit WP Theme – gradients, top-centered navigation menus, and diagonal line dividers
- Grand Conference WP Theme – one of the best and most modern conference/event sites we’ve seen lately