According to a study by Adobe, online sales will dominate this Cyber Monday season, with 10% more sales being executed online than in physical retail stores. At Envato, we have big plans for this Cyber Monday, with 50% off Envato Market items, and more.
In addition to our own Cyber Monday deals, there are lots of sales you could take advantage of for this holiday season across the internet. Here’s a few websites we’ll be watching for Cyber Monday deals:
- Designer News, one of our favorite sites for all things design (they’ve also got a dedicated deals page)
- Lifehacker, for Cyber Monday roundups
- Designer-daily, for deals on creative assets
- SitePoint, for the best in tech & web developer deals
- Tech Radar‘s predictions for the best tech deals of 2017
- Creative Bloq‘s list of the best Amazon deals to watch
Here’s a few of the best Cyber Monday and holiday deals we’ve seen in the design world:
- An essential for designers: 20% off Adobe Creative Cloud (until November 24).
- On computers: deals for Dell, Lenovo, and Sony.
- 30% off Claquette, an editor for animated screenshots
- Webflow is offering a 75% discount on their HTML5/CSS3 website templates on Black Friday.
- Designs, lettering and more from the RetroSupply Co. Black Friday sale.
- The ‘best Black Friday VPN deal ever’ from PureVPN.
- 50% off a membership to AND CO with the code BFF50 (which is free if you have an Envato Elements subscription!)
- Need to print off those business card templates? VistaPrint is having sale with up to 60% off site-wide.
- Save up to 60% on Corel Painter.
- One for agile teams: 40% off the enterprise edition of Nutcache.
We’d love to hear about the Cyber Monday deals you’re excited about. Send us a message on Twitter @envato or comment on our Facebook post to share deals you find across the web with the Envato community.
We’ll be updating this post as we find deals for Cyber Monday 2017!