It’s amazing how a video evolves when the right music, stock footage, text template, or opener is added.
Since Envato provides tools for creative projects all over the world, here are 20 examples of the magic that happens when video and asset pairing is perfect. Here are some of the most creative videos we’ve seen from our community (and the stock video & audio items they used to create them):
1. Bahar Store Commercials by Tjumpus
Tjumpus’s cosmetics commercial for Bahar Store expertly takes advantage of what Envato has to offer. The fun is dialed up with this lively AudioJungle choice, “Stomp” by Music-Life, and a few bright VideoHive assets. This ad is buoyant, full of color, and makes me want a new lipstick.
- Stomp by Music-Life
- Lifestyle MockUp 10-Pack by tjumpus
- 140 Flash FX Elements by Recarto
- Girl Blowing a Kiss To Her Lips With Red Lipstick by kotlyarn
- Makeup Cosmetics Beautiful Woman 5 by dubassy
2. Vogue – The Bachchan Women | 2017 by KaushikSinha
This fashion video for Indian Vogue is sexy and full of class, just like the Bachchan family it captures. The shots of the famous Bollywood family are high fashion, but at the same time, intimate and clearly show the bond between them. KaushikSindha’s choice to use “In Future Bass” by Ghostbox provides a graceful frame for the video.
- In Future Bass by GhostBox
3.City of Loveland: What’s Not to Love? by johnarooo
If you’ve never been to Loveland, Colorado, you’ll want to go after seeing johnarooo’s video. The upbeat and energetic music and templates he uses are perfect for the promo video about this bustling little city that has it all.
4.Epic Backpacking in New Zealandby robinbpkg
After you return from Loveland, CO full of good food, booze, and music, watch robinbpkg’s Epic Backpacking video and plan your heart-stopping adventure to New Zealand. Full of action, the powerful pacing of the music and template choices keeps you intently watching… and adding things to your bucket list.
5. Farleigh School by SIITWN
No kid wants to sit straight and still in a classroom all day. This promo video by SIITWN shows the dynamic and creative teaching style at Farleigh School where students are encouraged to grow and explore. The AudioJungle track “Action Claps and Drums” by RedOctopus pairs flawlessly with the VideoHive template by vystina to create a video that reminds us that school doesn’t have to be boring.
6. Victoria Golf & Country Resortby ayeshafernando
This promo video for the Victoria Golf & Country Resort is full of beautiful aerial footage of Sri Lanka. Information about the resort is highlighted on the “Universal 3D Flag” animation by TransSMaxX, with JanLesniak’s track “Inspiration,” framing the whole video. It’s skillfully presented and tied nicely together with multiple assets.
- Inspiration by JanLesniak
- Universal 3D Flag by TranSMaxX
- Golf Ball on Putting Green by ayeshafernando
- Flyover Golf Carts on a Course by ayeshafernando
- Sea Plane Take Off on A Lake by ayeshafernando
- Rotating Gourmet Desserts by ayeshafernando
- Fish Dish by ayeshafernando
- Steak Fillet Dish by ayeshafernando
7. Quick trip to the airport by zlendan
Zlendan is a master at capturing quiet, everyday moments with his camera and making them magical. While “Hip-Hop” by NewLifeMusic plays in the background, this sweet little trip to the airport becomes an adventure.
- Hip-Hop by NewLifeMusic
8. Target – Lil Yachty x Carly Rae Jepsen Grammy Spot by JoshGoldenberg
The way JoshGoldenberg uses assets from VideoHive in this Target ad is so fun. From minute 0:30-0:45, we see Lil Yachty put on a pair of virtual reality goggles and transported into a sea-faring, graphics-heavy world filled with Envato stock elements.
- Underwater Coral by maui
- Bubbles Underwater Background by kastomazer
- Underwater Bubbles by Coopercustom
- Aquarium Treasure Chest by Dexikoz
- Island by Elallamy
9. Juárez Bodas by Ukyrent
Don’t let your boda become blah. Ukyrent’s ad for Juárez Bodas shows this event services company is big and bold. To match that excitement, the “Energetic Stomps Claps” from AudioJungle and the Fast Opener template from VideoHive keep the energy high and the viewers engaged.
10. Star Story: The Horizon Escape Teaser by max-vostorg
It’s hard to believe that Sinfoart’s song “Cactus Lee” wasn’t written specifically for this video game trailer by max-vostorg. This is an prime example of the magic that happens when a member finds their match made in AudioJungle-heaven.
- Cactus Lee by Sinfoart
11. Crossfit G2 – Imagin8tions by chuknano
I know I’m not the only one who loves videos of athletes paired with a good dubstep song. Chuknano’s video profile of the CrossFit G2 box in Madrid is edited perfectly to match the athlete footage with both the smoothness and the intensity of papneo’s “Motivational Dubstep” track. I’m inspired to get back to the gym! …on Monday.
- Motivational Dubstep by papneo
12. Value Proposition Video by dmthelma
Dmthelma’s Value Proposition Video demonstrates how far you can go with animation assets from Envato. These logos and icons from multiple authors work together brilliantly with the animations by IronNetwork. Plus, learning about accounts payable is a lot more fun in cartoon world.
- Explainer Video ToolKit | ToonCity by IronNetwork
- Character Animation Composer – Explainer Video Toolkit by IronNetwork
- Liquid Logo by Vladimirsky
- Animated Icons 1000+ by maxafter1
- Inspiration Pack by TimCat
13. Video Guided Tour: Blazer Estate in Fort Myers, FL by dcartizt
This realty company video tour by dcartizt makes me want to speed things up for a retirement in Florida. The funky music matches the hip vibe of the stunning house, while the clean VideoHive template provides important information for prospective buyers.
14. Johan Martin Modern Boutique Cakes Course by amnonhaas
This video by amnonhaas features Chef Johan Martin from Bellouet Conseil School in Paris making the most delicious French sweets I’ve never had. The video is simply beautiful, the track from JamesKing_s is delightful, and Chef Martin is some sort of patisserie wizard.
- Intelligent Gracefulness by JamesKing_s
15. Picnic Crash by BlueBeardStudio
Who knew that computer files were so loveable? BlueBeardStudio’s choice of lighthearted music and voice tracks bring this cute animation to life in this advertisement for Disk Drill. I enjoy these little guys so much that I wish the video was longer, which is something I’ve never said about a commercial.
- Cartoon Comedy by simonstevens
- Flute | Dramatic, Action, Adventure by AcousticBro
- Uh Oh by Deodo
- Cartoon Voice Hey by Sound-Design
- Cartoon Cheer by FxProSound
- Cartoon Voice Cheers by urbazon
- Cartoon Voice Oh by applehillstudios
- Cartoon Funny Voice Pack by Pheryan
16. Build Something Epic | EarthWorks by rosscreativeedge
The stone buildings in this video by rosscreativeedge are beyond impressive. And while the structures are stunning, I also love seeing a snapshot of the workers who create them. “Stomp Clap Slap Kit,” is the perfect choice for music since it mirrors the sounds of the hammering, breaking, and sawing. It’s an overall great video.
- Stomp Clap Slap Kit by benjijackson
17. Under the Water by anneguinot
Très contente de vous présenter mon tout premier projet vidéo! J'ai eu vraiment beaucoup de plaisir à réaliser ce projet… J'espère qu'il vous plaira !!!C'est l'histoire d'une mère et de ses deux garçons qui vivent dans un monde sous-marin parallèle. Protégés par l'eau, ils vivent leur amour comme dans une bulle. Jusqu'à ce que la mère réalise qu'ils sont malheureusement prisonniers de leur monde à eux et qu'elle décide de les emmener avec elle hors du bocal …. 🐠🐠🐠Un grand merci à tous ceux qui ont collaboré de loin ou de près à ce projet et un merci tout spécial à Anne, tu as été merveilleuse …Et aussi à mes enfants, Théo et Enzo toujours prêts à se jeter à l'eau pour leur maman.
Posted by AnneCharlotte Guinot on Sunday, June 25, 2017
Anneguinot’s story of an underwater family is emotional and enchanting. The shots of the woman and two children living together under the water are gracefully framed by the track “Discovery” by Marcozannone. The story is slow and graceful and wonderful to watch.
- Discovery by Marcozannone
18. HI-Lapse OAHU by primomedia74
Dying to go to Hawaii but don’t have the time? Primomedia74 uses over 60,000 still shots to create this mesmerizing time-lapse of Oahu. The AudioJungle track by YetiProduction brings an extra level of cinematic awe to these epic nature scenes.
- Epic Cinematic by YetiProduction
19. Vídeo Corporativo Explicativo Com in-Genio by cagper
Black and white looks so good in this video profile for a technology company in Cali, Colombia. Cagper embraces the beauty of minimalism with the VideoHive slideshow template and mellow, rhythmic AudioJungle track.
20. Walking Distance-Travel Guide by nimrodrn
There’s so much to see in this world, and this video travel guide ad by nimrodrn provides a dazzling picture of your holiday possibilities. It’s also a great example of how the title of an Envato asset shouldn’t limit your imagination: the use of the VideoHive template Wedding Titles works excellently for the text here.
A list of only 20 videos simply can’t capture all of the awesome things our customers are doing, so thank you to everyone who shared their amazing projects. Keep creating and sharing – we love seeing more Envato video masterpieces!