This week Envato Studio reached the milestone of 50,000 jobs sold.
Envato Studio was launched in 2013 (originally named Microlancer) as a way to get small design jobs done quickly, by freelancers you can trust.
We’re pretty proud to hit 50,000 jobs and to help entrepreneurs, small businesses and freelancers complete projects – while providing opportunities for our awesome community of freelancers.
So what’s happened since we sold our first job (a $10 Image Optimization service)?
- Buyers from 170 countries have purchased jobs with freelancers from over 110 countries;
- Our top selling categories have been logo design, WordPress theme installation, graphic customization, landing page design & development and business card design;
- We’ve traveled to Malta to meet zlaws, explored Jakarta with r4pro and gone rollerblading with Unipen;
- Sukiafat has completed over 1,200 logo design jobs, and CXWebExperts over 1,000 WordPress jobs. An awesome effort.
- The team welcomed four babies, three weddings, ran four marathons and seven half-marathons (well, Martin did) and pretty much ruled the Melbourne karaoke scene.
To commemorate the milestone, we’re offering 20% off all Envato Studio service until July 25, 2015.
Simply enter the coupon code: FIFTYK on the payment page. Coupon expires 11:59pm 25 July 2015 (GMT). Excludes custom jobs.
The Road So Far
Over the journey we have seen some great work completed. Read on for some of the favourite jobs and services from our team.
We like to ‘eat our own dog food’ (e.g. use our own product) so we briefed Mausventura to create some illustrations of the the team doing just that. They’re now framed hanging in our office.
Envato Studio uses Transloadit (to upload and transfer files) so I was thrilled to discovered they had worked with milenche037 to create their new logo recently. The quality of the logos they create always blows us away, and it was great to see the work ‘live’ on a site we use.
A big thanks to all of the talented designers, developers, writers and creatives who power Envato Studio. And thanks to our customers all over the world, who keep us growing and learning while we work.
This article was originally published on Inside Envato.