Fast forward five years and while we’re hopefully a little less green, we’re still incredibly passionate about education,
marketplaces and the web!
It’s been an amazing time and we’d like to share a look inside our Melbourne HQ offices, some stats about Envato and a big thank you to the community.
Behind the Scenes
With such a big milestone, we thought it might be good to give an inside glimpse into our Melbourne HQ offices and some of the people that work here.
So we invited a Melbourne film crew to come in and shoot a short video about Envato. I hope you enjoy it!
As you may know, we also have a large remote team working around the globe on our sites.
Next year we’re hoping to gather all of Envato and as much of the community as possible for an epic meetup, but in the meantime if you’re curious to see who’s who, you can check out this little video from our remote staff meet-up last year in Chicago.
Looking back at five years of exciting and sometimes exhausting Envato work, I put together some stats about Envato from our time online so far. In five years we have:
- Published over 10,000 tutorials and articles helping people learn everything from Photoshop to Freelancing
- Hosted over 300,000 items for sale on our marketplaces from WordPress themes to Stock Photos
- Showcased over 12,000 items of inspirational design, photography and a host of other creative mediums on Creattica
- Listed over 8,000 jobs on our freelance job board
- Reviewed and rounded up over 3,000 apps on our AppStorm network
- Launched 9 marketplaces, 11 tutorial sites, 9 blogs, 18 books, 7 bundles, 4 Regular Podcasts, and more social media accounts than you can poke a stick at
- Accumulated close to 1 million RSS subscribers and Twitter followers
- Signed up almost 1 million marketplace members, 90,000 Creattica members, 50,000 FreelanceSwitch members, and 40,000 Tuts+ Premium subscribers
- Served up well over 1.5 billion page views across all our sites since inception
I can’t say thank you enough to all of you for supporting Envato all these years.
Whether you are long-time user of Envato Market, our tutorials, or just a casual visitor, we’re really proud that you stop in and use our sites.
If you’re one of the thousands of contributors, authors, writers, and subscribers, we’re honored and humbled that you have helped us build this company and filled these sites with such amazing content.
And regardless of who you are, we hope that we can continue to provide value and service to you for many more years to come!
On behalf of the whole team, thank you all.
This article was originally published on Inside Envato.