Howdy talented authors! In an ongoing quest for transparency, we bring you another submission tip. These are regular juicy tidbits about our review process, and address issues that can trip up authors. This tip is aimed at AudioJungle authors, but may be relevant to authors in our other marketplaces.
Today we have a brief look at the files you need to list.
You should be aware of the files we do and don’t need list to avoid unnecessary rejections. You can find these listed on. Here is a summary:
Files we do need:
- Visual Guide to Uploading Audio to AudioJungle
- Always add the to your preview
- Avoid Adding Lists of Keywords to your Description
Files we don’t need (sound):
- Bleeps, Blips and “Computer” Tones
- Clocks: Ticking
- Doors Opening or Closing
- Guitar Sounds/Chords. Examples: 2 | 3 | 4 |
- Telephone: Rings, Dialing, Tones
- Water: Flowing, Drips, Drops, Waves
Files we don’t need (music):
- National Anthems
- Tracks using only one instrument and only one note played at any time.
- Tracks demonstrating excessive .
- “8-bit” computer/chip music.
- Basic drum/percussion loops.
Chime in at the comments if you have any questions and thanks for reading!